Sold

Bonaire Grange, Newton Leys, MK3

Bonaire Grange, Newton Leys, MK3
  • £99,000

Overview

Property ID: 264148
  • Apartment, Flat
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom

Floor Plans

image

Description:

Description

** Calling All First Time Buyers! ** The Agency Uk are delighted to bring to the market a ONE BEDROOM, first floor APARTMENT that offers excellent modern living, with an open plan living area and allocated parking. Set within the popular Development of Newton Leys, one of the most sought after areas of Milton Keynes. With its prime location just 1.5 miles from a mainline train station, close to local amenities, this property really ticks all the boxes you would want in a property.

This extremely well presented home was built in 2014, and is set on the first floor of a block of only six apartments.

On entering the apartment, the first thing you will notice is newly replaced carpets throughout. The second thing you will notice is the amount of storage space it has, with three cupboards in the hallway. To the right hand side of the hallway is the bedroom. It has more than enough room for a double bed and a wardrobe, although you could use one of the hallway cupboards as a wardrobe to create a more spacious bedroom.

The main attraction of this property is the large open plan living/kitchen area. Not only is this a great place to socialise with friends over a drink, it is a really good useable space for every day life. There’s also enough room if you needed to work from home. The kitchen has integrated appliances including a washer/dryer and fridge freezer, as well as a gas hob and electric oven.

The bathroom has a bath with shower over, as well as a useful window. The overall feeling you get from this apartment – exactly what you want from your first home.

The Housing Association for this beautiful apartment is Paradigm who have a requirement that your income must be less than £80,000 per annum, you can not own any other property and cannot have outstanding credit issues (CCJ’s etc) to be eligible for a shared ownership property. You must also register with your local Help to Buy agent to apply for this property – we can help you with the process if you are not already registered.

This home is offered at a 55% share (putting full value at £180,000). The current rent on the other 45% is £161.00 per calendar month. It is also available to purchase at the full market value should you wish.

More about the location…..

For a new development, Newton Leys is steeped in history. with some parts dating back as far as the Iron Age. However, it was more recently famous for brick-making from the late 19th Century, in the form of Newton Longville Brickworks. When the Brickworks closed in 1978, an old claypit was flooded to create Jubilee Lake, now more commonly known as Willow Lake, easily the jewel in Newton Leys’ crown.

Newton Leys is a district that covers the southern tip of Bletchley and is split between the Borough of Milton Keynes and Aylesbury Vale. Conveniently located next to the A4146 and A5, it gives easy access to Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard and the M1. You have a choice of either Bletchley or Leighton Buzzard Train Stations which both offer services directly into London Euston.

Newton Leys Pavilion is now open and has daily classes such as Five Star Fitness, Badminton, Amy’s Dance Academy, Zumba and Yoga. There is also a community hall and meeting rooms, making it ideal for parties and private functions.

In 2017 Newton Leys District Centre opened providing local conveniences such as a Costa, Chinese Takeaway, Fish and Chip Shop, Dry Cleaners, Hair Salon and a 8000 sq. ft Asda. The Turing Key pub opened its doors at the end of April and has already become the heart of the community. It is in good company as there numerous village pubs within a few miles such as The Three Locks at Stoke Hammond, The Crooked Billet at Newton Longville and The Betsey Wynne at Swanbourne.

The vendor has informed the agent:
Ground Rent Per Year: £150.00
Service Charge Per Year: £1,201.80
Lease Remaining: 114 years
Council Tax Band A
Fixture & Fittings : £2,500

Property Documents

epc_combined_chart_f59ec34158ff81ac1585a6520e02e687.png
  • Address Bonaire Grange, Milton Keynes, Newton Leys
  • City Newton Leys
  • Zip/Postal Code MK3 5GP
  • Area Milton Keynes

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Compare listings

Compare
Estate Agents in Milton Keynes – Michael Mason
  • Estate Agents in Milton Keynes – Michael Mason

Sign up to our Newsletter

Your email address will not be published. Required fields marked *

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By accepting you are agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out in our privacy policy