Estate Agents in Hampshire
A guide to living in Hampshire
Estate Agents in Hampshire
Want to know what it is like to live in Hampshire? Read on to find out more.
Hampshire has it all with a combination of three historic cities, two national parks, and miles of coastline. Very close to London and with excellent transport links in and out of the county, it makes for the perfect location to live, work and enjoy.
Hampshire has the perfect blend of city, coast and countryside. Occupying two National Parks – New Forest National Park, which covers an unspoilt area of 566 square kilometres to the west of Hampshire and South Downs National Park to the east of Hampshire, which encompasses 1600 square kilometres of rolling hills to bustling market towns.
Hampshire is near to London, a big part of our story, but far enough away to have our own unique way of life. And that can mean city living in Southampton or Portsmouth, quintessential English historic city living in Winchester, the joys of a market town, new towns such as Basingstoke, villages or rural life. You are always near the countryside, coastline or capital city.
Living in Hampshire
Hampshire isn’t all about quaint, traditional places to live that come with hefty price tags. There’s a lot of new development that means more affordable opportunities in garden-style communities and quality edge-of-town housing schemes. Welborne is a 21st-century Garden Village between the South Downs National Park and the coast; Whitehill and Bordon have been transformed from what was a garrison town to Hampshire’s Green Town, and Wellesley is a new and exciting neighbourhood for Aldershot. These all provide quality homes, employment opportunities and education vital to support the county’s growth.
There’s a great combination of the urban hustle and bustle with a slower pace of life if and when you want it, and it’s not hard to find quiet, big skies, fresh air, and lose yourself in the landscape.
Things to do and see
The county sees some of the most iconic and exciting events every year.
Every September, Mayflower Park hosts the Southampton International Boat Show – Britain’s biggest and best boating festival, showcasing a plethora of beautifully designed boats and products from over 600 global marine brands.
On one of the longest-running regular regattas in the world every August, Cowes Week returns to the Solent, attracting over 100,000 spectators.
Taste of Hampshire
Hampshire produces award-winning locally sourced food and drink; it stages the month-long Hampshire Food Festival every summer and is home to celebrity chefs, including James Martin and Angela Hartnett.
Where special moments are made
Sports fans are spoilt in Hampshire with the range of sporting facilities on offer, including the Ageas Bowl (home of Hampshire Cricket), which is a regular venue for international fixtures. In addition, football fans can choose between two premier league teams, Southampton FC (Premier League) and Portsmouth FC (League One).
For those passionate about watersports, Hampshire’s coastline is famous for sailing for all abilities. There is an abundance of marina’s dotted along the coastline, including Ocean Village Marina in Southampton, Hamble Point Marina in Hamble and Port Solent Marina in Portsmouth.
Meet our Estate Agents in Hampshire below.
Meet the agents
Estate Agents in Bishops Waltham – Mark Bruce
- Areas: Bishops Waltham, Hedge End, Warsash
- We're the Estate Agents in Bishops Waltham that you should consider when selling your home. Our estate agency service is brought to you by Mark Bruce, our Local Property Professional, who has been successfully selling homes in the area since 1997.
Estate Agents in Southampton – Lloyd Westall
- Areas: Lyndhurst, Southampton
- We're the Estate Agents in Southampton & surrounding areas that you should consider when selling your home. Our estate agency service is brought to you by Lloyd Westall, our Local Property Professional, who has been successfully selling homes in Southampton since 2005.
Estate Agents in Southsea – Lloyd Chappell
- Areas: Southsea, Emsworth
- We're the Estate Agents in Southsea that you should consider when selling your home. Our estate agency service is brought to you by Lloyd Chappell, our Local Property Professional, who has been successfully selling homes locally for over two decades.